Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misguided hope I’m talking about misguided hope

You should be familiar :mjcry:
We're talking Celtics/Sixers here goofy. :camby:Keep up or go back to commemorating your Disney+ exclusive, paradeless "ring" while ignoring the reality of the future of your franchise being in the hands of a brittle 30 year old with 55 year old joints and an autistic looking cac averaging an inefficient 14 points.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
See what I’m talking about lmaoooo why the hell you truck sticking dudes man :laff: come on russ

This guy was MVP lol

Yea, it’s just 1 game but very soon Ty Lue will need a coming to Jesus moment that Harden needs to be the full time point guard bc Russ and PG can’t pass for shyt. Their assists aren’t worth the pileup of TOs.

PG was playing great the first few games when he wasn’t trying to be a facilitator. Russ just needs to be off ball and a finisher (and not a decision maker) in the half court set.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure if AD plays but if he does, it’ll be a good barometer test for Sengun who’s been dominating his matchups this year. Last season Sabonis absolutely dominated Sengun and this year was a total opposite. He made Sabonis look like a role player in these two games. Had him guessing and biting on pump fakes all day.