Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Pistons need Bogdanovic back & to figure out what the plan is at SG next to Cade.

The shooting in their starting lineup is pretty much just Cade & I'm not sure about the Cade/Ivey fit unless Ivey starts taking more 3s & shoots it at a solid percentage since Thompson can't shoot at all right now.

If anything Hayes needs to be moved for another wing. Idk what you can get for him tho. Who would you keep between Duren and Beef stew?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If anything Hayes needs to be moved for another wing. Idk what you can get for him tho. Who would you keep between Duren and Beef stew?

You not getting too much back for Hayes I expect Sasser to take his minutes by mid season the way he's playing

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hopefully dude can make a full recovery with no lasting symptoms, first and foremost.

But with that said... Unbelievable. As soon as Ingram returns from whatever phantom knee ailment, now McCollum is out with some left field ish that will probably takes many weeks and probably months to recover from?

This iteration of the Pelicans just wasn't meant to be.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He runs around looking like a very young Kareem Abdul Jabar out there, young bambi legs and hasn't grown fully into his man body

When he grows into his man body In a few years league can forget it.
That's exactly who i was thinking of watching him this game. Of course i never actually saw Alcindor play but i figure this must've been the modern day equivalent. How easily Wemby can jump and dunk with his elbows bent at the rim bc it's effortless. Literally grabbing the ball out the air on blocks.

He's thin but he's definitely strong, and doesn't have that brittle stiff energy like Yao Ming always had.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure he had a collapsed lung like 5 years ago :dahell:

CJ be having some real bad luck. That injury derailed a potential allstar year back then too..
Not even 5 years but the year he was traded to pelican, I am hoping he can recover fully. Two times sounds dangerous

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

I doubt you get anything for Hayes, he is a throw in guy on a trade if anything. It's less those guys & more just giving up on Bagley since Duren & Stewart just can't be starting together. Bagley as salary filler in a trade to find a better fit at SG would be where I looked.

Cade
Someone in a trade
Thompson
Bogdanovic
Duren

With Ivey, Stewart, & whoever else they have/get would probably be where I would try to get.