Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It’s so obvious that if Wemby makes it through this first season in one piece, he’s going to take a LEAP in year 2.

Right now he’s just processing how easy this all is for him
He runs around looking like a very young Kareem Abdul Jabar out there, young bambi legs and hasn't grown fully into his man body

When he grows into his man body In a few years league can forget it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
wonder how this pistons roster is gonna shape out. A log jam at both guard and the 5. Who’s gonna be the ones who are out?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
its more that people truly do not understand the level of the spurs tank job last year and how ate the fukk up toronto is currently
Nah I understand the raptors aren't good and yes the spurs tanked but they ain't that good lol. They would not see the playoffs without Victor.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The Pistons need Bogdanovic back & to figure out what the plan is at SG next to Cade.

The shooting in their starting lineup is pretty much just Cade & I'm not sure about the Cade/Ivey fit unless Ivey starts taking more 3s & shoots it at a solid percentage since Thompson can't shoot at all right now.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I understand the raptors aren't good and yes the spurs tanked but they ain't that good lol. They would not see the playoffs without Victor.
the raptors are bad

but the spurs should've been investigated by congress last year :mjlol: from calling timeouts mid fastbreak to pulling guys for screening too well.... this "the spurs are a new team now wow" narrative is missing a lot of context

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
the raptors are bad

but the spurs should've been investigated by congress last year :mjlol: from calling timeouts mid fastbreak to pulling guys for screening too well.... this "the spurs are a new team now wow" narrative is missing a lot of context
I understand what you are saying but nah jumping to a playoff team is something that wouldn't be possible without him.