Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Blazers don't win this game with Scoot......he legit might be one of the worst rotation players in the league at this point. Shaedon Sharpe is becoming a problem. I like the pieces on this Blazers team. So many solid guys who could be great role players on a contender.... Brogdon, Thybulle, Ayton, Timelord.

Sharp's athleticism is CRAZY. That block looked like the ending to Sunset Park.
Scoot a bust already?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I gave em a pass for losing to the Wizards, but this right here was the straw that broke Jay Z's back. :mjcry:

fantasia-barrino-crying.gif
shyt look like an Illuminati initiation she ain’t wanna go to

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I really hope that the notion that Wemby’s teammates are hating on him is not true. That would be confusing as shyt. They all bums so it’s not like they would be out there shinning if he wasn’t there. But they will be able to shine with him there. Being on TV every night off the strength of Wemby will make them household names. And they could parlay that into a contract down the line.

They seemingly trying to make sure Wemby doesn’t get to 40 is some weird shyt tho. You think they would realize that the better they make Wemby look the better they would look. Nobody wants to see them jack up shots just so they can get to 8 points :unimpressed:
Wemby is good it’s them other nikkas playing for contract extension and trying to increase their values that’s not passing Wemby the ball…

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I really hope that the notion that Wemby’s teammates are hating on him is not true. That would be confusing as shyt. They all bums so it’s not like they would be out there shinning if he wasn’t there. But they will be able to shine with him there. Being on TV every night off the strength of Wemby will make them household names. And they could parlay that into a contract down the line.

They seemingly trying to make sure Wemby doesn’t get to 40 is some weird shyt tho. You think they would realize that the better they make Wemby look the better they would look. Nobody wants to see them jack up shots just so they can get to 8 points :unimpressed:
It’s weird because usually the media throws this type of narrative out and it’ll come up on debate shows, you hear it and say nah it’s not like that but man i saw this in the first two games, then saw posters here notice it as well. It’s definitely happening

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When IT was healthy Celtics was stalling on paying him… they are scum bags
IT wasn't due for a contract until the following summer of his trade from Boston. :mjlol: nikkas just making shyt up to be in their feelings about. The Cavs banished him to LA when he was working his way back from an injury and he wasn't getting paid by a rebuilding Lakers.