Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Low key is this the best the NBA has been in a long while?

You have a bunch of Top tier stacked teams with superstars, you have middle of the run teams that have young players and are exciting to watch. Even the garbage teams have players with potential who are exciting.
I said this year's ago. Remember when half of the east was tanking throughout the 2010s

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dallas did a pretty remarkable job this summer improving the talent on the roster and I still don't know how they did it. They still need a couple more guys but they're in a much better place than they were when last season ended. Williams and Lively alone are massive difference makers because they had the worst front court in the league by a MILE.
Some of their young players like Green improved as well as Kleber is solid again

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The hell happened

In his 10 year career he’s never been in a losing situation. He can’t even compute what’s going on right now. At least for other players they can recall the vibes from their early years when they were on rebuilding teams to cope. But for him..even in his rookie year when the team was supposed to have been rebuilding they ended up being a playoff team. The only other player in the whole league that can say that would be Kawhi.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Brunson playing fast there but also Randle was playing 2 steps too slow. He messed the whole play up.
Also let’s be real…you wanna give Randle the ball with Giannis on top of em??

A better shot could’ve been worked out but the continuity of the team ain’t there so if a play breaks down you’ll see scoring a bucket become a rush order.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Brunson playing fast there but also Randle was playing 2 steps too slow. He messed the whole play up.
Also let’s be real…you wanna give Randle the ball with Giannis on top of em??

A better shot could’ve been worked out but the continuity of the team ain’t there so if a play breaks down you’ll see scoring a bucket become a rush order.
He also failed to get back on defense and decided to pout and walk back which led to Lillard's layup. I don't know how Knick fans do it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The best thing about the tournament? I think the crazy courts and uniforms made more people pay attention and what people saw was all of the stars actually competing instead of sitting out due to load management BS.

The NBA is in good hands if the players are actually playing.