Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
There was nothing amazing about that season. He took over 10 3s a game to average only 28ppg. MVP voting doesnt mean shyt.

Aside from that one season where he took a million 3s, he’s been the same 21-23 point scorer for 15 seasons. Trash.
Isn’t Brown a 21-23 PPG player?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly never knew Sam Cassell was an all star and made an all nba team :wow:
He should’ve had a couple of more nba awards during his Milwaukee years. Dude made that offense click and it was one of the best offenses in the league. He was a terrible defender and George Karl was an a$$hole about that

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Lakers have a segment of "fans" led by Trevor Lane, Jovan Buha, Jason Timph etc. These types are akin to Joey from Washanaga NY with that you better keep an all american white QB for my Giants type and they have a loud voice that obviously has reached Lakers front office. They're the ones who scream for certain players to be drafted, traded for, traded again, and brought back after a year or two.

They equivalate Sam Cassell to Darvin Ham while glazing Austin Reeves all podcast long. No sane black person would want Cassell to be in that situation.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cassel or not, the JJ Reddikk choice is puzzling as hell. Is this really just cause that nikka Bron wanted him as the coach?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lakers have a segment of "fans" led by Trevor Lane, Jovan Buha, Jason Timph etc. These types are akin to Joey from Washanaga NY with that you better keep an all american white QB for my Giants type and they have a loud voice that obviously has reached Lakers front office. They're the ones who scream for certain players to be drafted, traded for, traded again, and brought back after a year or two.

They equivalate Sam Cassell to Darvin Ham while glazing Austin Reeves all podcast long. No sane black person would want Cassell to be in that situation.

Exactly them mothafukkas glaze the hell out of Austin Reaves like he's an all nba talent.