Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm a big fan of Ingram. Don't think New Orleans is a great fit for him and he plays like he just smoked a huge blunt and is zoned out.

He also has trouble staying healthy, hasn't played over 65 games since his rookie year

Agreed. I think the health part is the biggest difference. And the fact that he’s never played with a real PG. And you can’t compare the level of seriousness when it comes to winning between the 2 franchises. But in a vacuum, talent wise, I think he fits comfortably in that range with Tatum and Brown. I don’t think there’s a real talent gap there

Y’all think he’d take the next leap playing with Trae?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Y’all think he’d take the next leap playing with Trae?
My whole mental plan for the hawks is for them to trade for Ingram and Lavine and bet on Trae being able to unlock them both. Neither have played with legitimate PGs. The one time Lavine played with a healthy Lonzo, the bulls were like top 3 in the east. Trae would make the game so easy for them

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My whole mental plan for the hawks is for them to trade for Ingram and Lavine and bet on Trae being able to unlock them both. Neither have played with legitimate PGs. The one time Lavine played with a healthy Lonzo, the bulls were like top 3 in the east. Trae would make the game so easy for them
A Young /LaVine backcourt is begging for someone to threaten Kobe's 81.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A Young /LaVine backcourt is begging for someone to threaten Kobe's 81.
Shid they damn near let it go this year to Luka. Gotta get Lavine to tap into Team USA Lavine. He’s capable. Just needs to buy in. Hawks seem locked in on Cliggan too so hopefully he’ll be a defensive savant on the back end. Need him to be 2020 Capela from day one.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Darvin Ham going back to the Bucks as a predatory assistant coach. You know he's gonna be waiting in the cut, trying to get Rivers fired so he can get the coaching job. :laugh: And that's fine by me. :hubie:

Ham looking at Doc like:
tyree-mad.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Darvin Ham going back to the Bucks as a predatory assistant coach. You know he's gonna be waiting in the cut, trying to get Rivers fired so he can get the coaching job. :laugh: And that's fine by me. :hubie:

Ham looking at Doc like:
tyree-mad.gif
If Doc gets fired, then Horst might as well pack his bags along with him because he’s getting fired too.