Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
@<<TheStandard>>
What are your first round picks?

Dallas Mavericks to win series vs. Los Angeles Clippers (-115)
Dallas Mavericks (-1) Vs. Los Angeles Clippers (-110) [TBD]
Magic +5 vs the Cleveland Cavaliers
Knicks to win the Series -110
Knicks -2.5 Game 1
Nuggets -1.5 Series Spread -140
Wolves ML Game 1 -118

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLlUyqGW0AAsv61

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
In the battle to be slaughtered in the second round, its Magic v Cavs, magic ain't ready yet, so the Donovan Mitchell hype train begins....finally.

Suns Timberwolves, Minnesota last year before salary cap hell v The final stops of Durant's legacy. Suns just don't have enough.

It's orange and blue skies over New Yorks as the Knicks are the #2 seed yet everyday Philadelphia get better and healthier, Philly in 6.

The nightcap on ABC (ch.2) lakers are hoping for a different story in Denver, but the Nuggest are the best at playmaking and posters, Laker kryptonite

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So Kawhi is officially questionable tomorrow. He hasn’t played in amost 3 weeks - if he’s still having discomfort in his knee what’s another extra couple of days gonna do after a few weeks off? Maybe he shows up at some point in the series, plays a game or two then is out the rest of the postseason

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So Kawhi is officially questionable tomorrow. He hasn’t played in amost 3 weeks - if he’s still having discomfort in his knee what’s another extra couple of days gonna do after a few weeks off? Maybe he shows up at some point in the series, plays a game or two then is out the rest of the postseason

Yea, that to me is the issue. As just a "ymca run" hooper, i had a knee sprain once where after a few weeks of rest + therapy the swelling went away but soon as i tried hoopin hard again, it swelled up like a muthafukka the very next day. Set me back another several weeks.

Granted i'm not a world class conditioned athlete but i get the principle they're likely facing: can take several weeks for inflammation to subside (depending on the injury) and after you just don't know how the knee will respond to renewed impact until after it happens.

Just shyt timing, esp after he played damn near 70 games.