Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What are the current seeding scenarios?

I don't think i'm gonna get the first round parlays right this year :francis:

Matter of fact, I never get them right :francis:

This year, take for example MIL/IND and CLE/ORL... gut instinct says MIL and CLE are too soft, but damn is that what we parlayin with? 6th (IND) and 5th (ORL) seeds moving on? :lupe:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: A Sixers/Knicks series could be interesting. Either one of them is more than capable of being the runner ups in the East

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joel is 16-3 against the Knicks, he historically dominates against them, He sons Robinson every game, that’s not enough to stop him

The Knicks have been hilariously terrible most of Embiid's tenure in the league
He's 2-2 in the last 2 seasons which is all that is relevant
Nothing before Brunson matters

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
nola stays acting like they don't need a real pg then be shocked when shyt gets completely derailed :dead:

I'm just happy for the fanbase that Ingram, Zion, and CJ are all healthy, so that when they fail spectactularly they no longer can comfort themselves with "well maybe next year when everyone is healthy we can see what this team can really do"

Nope! No sir, we know when shyt gets serious nyggas gon build a wall around Zion, he'll become a passive screen setter, Ingram will go 2003 TMac iso ball, and CJ will take more shots than both of them.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm just happy for the fanbase that Ingram, Zion, and CJ are all healthy, so that when they fail spectactularly they no longer can comfort themselves with "well maybe next year when everyone is healthy we can see what this team can really do"

Nope! No sir, we know when shyt gets serious nyggas gon build a wall around Zion, he'll become a passive screen setter, Ingram will go 2003 TMac iso ball, and CJ will take more shots than both of them.
and blame the coach for this group when half his tenure he was trying to make sure zion ate his veggies :dead: