Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Knicks can throw Hartenstein & Robinson at Embiid. And the Knicks won the season series 3-1, and they blew Philly out the game Embiid played.
Joel is 16-3 against the Knicks, he historically dominates against them, He sons Robinson every game, that’s not enough to stop him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns would also struggle against the pelicans and mavericks for the same reasons.

Suns match well against the clippers, warriors and lakers too. All those three teams are older and past their prime too.

Pels, thunder, mavs are their kryptonites.
Nah the Clippers always get in their azz.They went 3-1 vs the Pels this year.Warriors seem neutral.Suns don't really have their number.Neither do the Suns have theirs.Thunder got the Suns washing their draws & putting kool-aid on their lips.Mavs seem mental.The Suns blew them out in Dallas earlier in the yr, so that could go either way.Personally, I'm scared of the Thunder & Clippers.Lakers are sneaky because of their size & the refs.I don't want to face any team in the playoffs that has the leagues most prestigious player(Bron).You have to ply really well to defeat the narrative.Too much pressure for my brain.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
So if the suns win and the pels lose…

The suns will grab the 6th seed And the pelicans will take the 7th seed?