Daps
14s.nbaplayoffstandings_web_720.jpg

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The Bucks will intentionally lose like they've been intentionally doing during their "slump" to mysteriously evade them from playing the Sixers or Heat in the 1st Round. :unimpressed: They better hope the Cavs aren't thinking the same thing.

Nuggets will be the 1 seed, followed by OKC and Minnesota :unimpressed:

Lakers will likely go all out today to make sure they get the 7th or 8th seed so if they lose in the play-in they get another chance when they lose to the Suns. :unimpressed:

Celtics, who haven't won any titles in the past 10 years despite all the opportunities to do so, for some reason are not getting pressed about "needing to win it all or else :ufdup:"? It's a bit strange to me. :jbhmm::ld:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Bucks will intentionally lose like they've been intentionally doing during their "slump" to mysteriously evade them from playing the Sixers or Heat in the 1st Round. :unimpressed: They better hope the Cavs aren't thinking the same thing.

Nuggets will be the 1 seed, followed by OKC and Minnesota :unimpressed:

Lakers will likely go all out today to make sure they get the 7th or 8th seed so if they lose in the play-in they get another chance when they lose to the Suns. :unimpressed:

Celtics, who haven't won any titles in the past 10 years despite all the opportunities to do so, for some reason are not getting pressed about "needing to win it all or else :ufdup:"? It's a bit strange to me. :jbhmm::ld:

The Nuggets don’t own any tiebreakers so they would need Minnesota to lose to Phoenix and OKC to lose to the Mavs bench in order to get the 1 seed, I wouldn’t bet on that happening

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Victor Wembwnamyae will be unavailable to pull up for 27 tonight.

Thank you for coming along with me on this season long journey of predicting wembys per game averages.

We will return next year 👺🧑‍🚀🤣😈👀❤️

I’ve always said they should post total stats instead of averages. If gives what someone has done more weight.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know its the last day of the season but I wish they would've spread this games out more. Some of these could've been in primetime.

Nah cause with so many games impacting the seeding, if you spread the games out more then it increases the chances of guys sitting or teams trying to manipulate matchups