NULL
Doc is below .500

The heat coming for that 6th seed. Get somebody else to do it

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
another win for the good guys :win: bucks were destroying us in the middle though. No diddy.At the beginning brooke was playing off Tristan in a drop and Tristan had the three point shot available but missed twice. Kept at it and when he finally hit more than once that changed the spacing and wizards went on that run. Jordan Poole must fall multiple times in a game.. I take the over. Jared Butler had a couple of daggers, He can hoop. I used to just be worried about his heart at first. Ryan rollins on bucks bench :lolbron: He must have hired a personal shopper now to keep him out of trouble. Kispert also really chages the wizards dynamics by being a starter. He's one of the leagues best shooters and he has other dimensions to his game ad some physicality. Deni is solid and he his playing his game much more this year. This is what we envisioned. AS fast as deni is. Giannis is faster and has longer strides. Milwaukee bigs demonstrated how much of a hole we have in the middle ( no diddy) I started watching Clingan and edey highlights at the half. :francis: Tristan and BUtler came through though. Butler really controls the game. Isn't a liability on defense. Detroit will stay firmly in last place and we can win games if we want to us long as we don't fall out of the second slot. We have a margin of error with that.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
havent gotten a call since the referees robbed us against the clippers

crazy

they blow the most important call in a pivotal game

and then hold a grudge when the sixers complain