Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-9227.jpg

IMG-8699.png
Draymond stepping on Caitlin chest is a funny visual.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I guess…but even Boston would rather face the bulls than basically a perennial 2-3 seed as the 8 seed in the first round
I don’t think they care, Joel Embiid has never beaten the Celtics in a playoff series and outside of last year it has never been really close in a series

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I guess…but even Boston would rather face the bulls than basically a perennial 2-3 seed as the 8 seed in the first round
Even if Embiid never missed all this time and Philly remained in the top 3 it would've been (and likely will be) the same ending as it's always been...getting sent home in the second round.

Philly's team roster isn't good enough to beat Boston in a 7 game series and I wouldn't pick them against Milwaukee either. If Philly remained in the top 2-3 or even 4th position in the East they'd be facing Milwaukee or Boston in the second round, and as good as Embiid and Maxey are that's not enough to beat them.

The only way Philly would get past them is if something unfortunate such as injuries happened to one or two of the Celtics/Bucks stars (Brown/Tatum, Dame/Giannis) at the wrong time.

Sixers would need the basketball gods' luck on their side.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Even if Embiid never missed all this time and Philly remained in the top 3 it would've been (and likely will be) the same ending as it's always been...getting sent home in the second round.

Philly's team roster isn't good enough to beat Boston in a 7 game series and I wouldn't pick them against Milwaukee either. If Philly remained in the top 2-3 or even 4th position in the East they'd be facing Milwaukee or Boston in the second round, and as good as Embiid and Maxey are that's not enough to beat them.

The only way Philly would get past them is if something unfortunate such as injuries happened to one or two of the Celtics/Bucks stars (Brown/Tatum, Dame/Giannis) at the wrong time.

Sixers would need the basketball gods' luck on their side.

Once again…even the mighty Celtics would prefer facing an 8 seed that they’d sweep easily instead of a team that played them 7 games last year..with an mvp caliber player

It’s not a hot take

Relax