Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

yeah when I saw the score I knew that was a bad loss for the Cavaliers.

It’s not that you expect to beat Denver at home, but to get beat like they did and with the front court protection they have… it’s a bad look. They really don’t stand a chance at contending, much less making it out of the east with teams like Boston and New York and their way.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah when I saw the score I knew that was a bad loss for the Cavaliers.

It’s not that you expect to beat Denver at home, but to get beat like they did and with the front court protection they have… it’s a bad look. They really don’t stand a chance at contending, much less making it out of the east with teams like Boston and New York and their way.
Right now the Cavs are at the 3 seed, they do not want the Heat to get to that 6 seed(IIRC they're 1 game behind the Pacers).

If they get bumped again in the first round I think you gotta trade Spida. I don't think he's signing there long term and I never did. Can't lose him for nothing

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Right now the Cavs are at the 3 seed, they do not want the Heat to get to that 6 seed(IIRC they're 1 game behind the Pacers).

If they get bumped again in the first round I think you gotta trade Spida. I don't think he's signing there long term and I never did. Can't lose him for nothing

Even worse. If they keep on that slide the Magic are gonna pass them up and they'll be 5th locked in with the Knicks again...

Mitchell can't be thrown into another series with Brunson again. That's just cruel..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

If he wants that 5th year then he will even if he asks out after. People keep forgetting Cleveland can offer him more than any team and players these days aren’t leaving money on the table. It’s too much money to do so.