Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Dude is so fukking ridiculous :heh:

That pass at :23 shows you how tricky he is. shyt was 4D chess though because a pass for the three pointer looked like the decision most players would go with and nobody would blame them. Dude is faking out the "right" play to get players open.

We know what countermoves are. This dude making counterpasses :mjlol:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been rewatching the SGA game winner non stop. Trying to put my finger on why defense is dead. It’s 4 seconds left yet that looks like summer time rico hines ‘I get mine you get yours’ defense. To a blind eye it LOOKS like he did all he could be he really didn’t. His hand went up ATTRR the shot so that contest was fake hustle.

I’m trying to figure out is it fear of refs bs whistle, is it coaching, is it effort. It’s crazy to me. ‘Back in the day’ dudes were actually hella aggressive with a low clock. Chris Bosh’s block on a gw attempt in the finals. Scottie Pippen’s block on John Stockton’s GW attempt in the finals, etc.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been rewatching the SGA game winner non stop. Trying to put my finger on why defense is dead. It’s 4 seconds left yet that looks like summer time rico hines ‘I get mine you get yours’ defense. To a blind eye it LOOKS like he did all he could be he really didn’t. His hand went up ATTRR the shot so that contest was fake hustle.

I’m trying to figure out is it fear of refs bs whistle, is it coaching, is it effort. It’s crazy to me. ‘Back in the day’ dudes were actually hella aggressive with a low clock. Chris Bosh’s block on a gw attempt in the finals. Scottie Pippen’s block on John Stockton’s GW attempt in the finals, etc.
SGA has one of the best whistles in the NBA, and he is elite at drawing fouls and one of the quicker guards in the NBA