Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kings can only give him 4/78 since they don't have full Bird rights.

Orlando could overpay since they still have a couple years before their main guys get paid, Detroit got a ton of space & make all kinds of questionable decisions, & Philly could do anything & it wouldn't be surprising.
how many more guards do they need in Clusterfukk City?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Giannis has shooting threats all around him though. This Pels team has way too many non-threats out there with Zion. He's catching the ball 22 feet from the basket with a wall in front of him because Boston wants Nance/Val/Daniels/etc. to shoot. When BI is healthy, he isn't a spot-up shooter and only shoots 36% from three.

I think KAT would be a godsend for them.
Ingram would need a third team.

2nd apron is gonna make deals look real complicated and one-sided.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
See my thing with this is why don't we show how all those same people love Brunson now and sing his praises
He proved his doubters wrong and many of them are actually big fans of him now
I know Legler and Wilbon in particular are huge fans

I get wanting to prove naysayers wrong but that's for Brunson to do. The NBA media can't keep going with this type of negativity....it's not healthy

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kings probably not making the playoffs with Monk & Huerter out

They need to be aggressive in adding pieces this offseason, they pretty much ran it back this year and fell off because basically everybody else in the West got better. Need to add some more pieces
They only got 9 games left and are 4 games clear of the 11 seed Houston. It would take a monumental collapse for them to totally miss the play-in