Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's still decent but 3rd option might be best for him at this stage, he can do that at Philly. Right now him and Harden are both stinking it up so Clippers just look bad.
They'll probably have to give him max money for four years though or close to it and he turns 34 in May. The thought of that would make me shiver if I was a Philly fan. :picard:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He's still decent but 3rd option might be best for him at this stage, he can do that at Philly. Right now him and Harden are both stinking it up so Clippers just look bad.

They'll probably have to give him max money for four years though or close to it and he turns 34 in May. The thought of that would make me shiver if I was a Philly fan. :picard:

That's the dilemma imo. You'd basically be paying max money for a worse player than the washed version of Harden that's been on display the last 4 years, with all the same volatile tendencies come playoff time.

Ppl were surprised by how JH looked like LAC's 2nd best player after being washed in PHI... the joke is that the nygga still/been washed but the regression only brought his numbers and production to PG's perpetual level. 3rd options.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I’m not mad at that but that game last night made me a Luka and Mavs hater (putting my bet aside), watching the Kings drive to the paint more and have Luka shoot more FTs than their whole team felt very much like a “you’re not a superstar” moment. But people are invested in “not blaming the refs” but 33-12 FT advantage on the road when the other team was more aggressive is fukked up. Kings could’ve still won but that disparity changes the entire game. Dude is bigger than whoever is guarding him getting every touch foul. It’s garbage to watch. I wish them the worst :manny:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m not mad at that but that game last night made me a Luka and Mavs hater (putting my bet aside), watching the Kings drive to the paint more and have Luka shoot more FTs than their whole team felt very much like a “you’re not a superstar” moment. But people are invested in “not blaming the refs” but 33-12 FT advantage on the road when the other team was more aggressive is fukked up. Kings could’ve still won but that disparity changes the entire game. Dude is bigger than whoever is guarding him getting every touch foul. It’s garbage to watch. I wish them the worst :manny:

this is my problem too.

its only supposed to be a foul if it impacts the shot