Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's fine but why are these guys getting hamstring issues four days into the season? Garland is out with a hamstring issue too. What the fukk are these guys doing during the offseason?
I Garland's injury is legit but Mitchell's "hamstring" might be his cover to sit out a back to back. I could be wrong tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You would think a team with Lavine, Vucevic, & DeRozan would at least be able to score especially in todays NBA but they are struggling to get to 100 in these games.
I mean "they" can score individually. But this offense has sucked for years now. They've already reverted back to how they played last year. Billy Donovan looks like he's aging drastically after every game. He can't even really understand why this group of guys can't just play basketball.

Simple shyt like just catching and shooting is a struggle with this team... Just passing up shots for no reason.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Pass in Duren brehs, draft Duren then trade em brehs. And give Maxey dat contract:ufdup: And trade Wiseman to Orlando or Washington or shyt back to GS wats going on here

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Memphis already with 3 Ls to start the season. They gotta be running out of patience on Morant situation. And his trade value gotta be low at this point till they see if he's ready to be NBA player again or if he wants to be in the streets.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Is it officially over for Wiseman career?

Tbf the Warriors did him no favors with that trade. Sent him to a team that already had 2 bigs and they both better than him. He ain’t gonna see time at all on the Pistons that was the worst possible destination.

He needs to find a team that actually needs a big and has a pg. The Hornets would be the best spot for him. And if he can’t cut it there…then yea he’s done.