Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Superstar
Daps
Just seen a Dejounte Murray interview, and I noticed, Seattle nikkas all talk hood asf and from a distance, makes me think Seattle is a black power type of location.

Amirite?

From living in Tacoma for a while, it seemed like it was. I know Seattle is still pretty segregated. (Japanese live around Japanese, Chinese, black Americans living around black Americans, Somalians, etc.

I know Rainier Beach is still a pretty black community, Yessler terrace was a lot of Somalians, plus some other black pockets.

Tacoma still has larger black pockets, even though the whole metro was gentrified pretty quickly.

In the past Seattle/Tacoma metro was definitely a black empowerment hub. You’d have to ask some of the posters who are really from there what’s it’s really like. I didn’t feel like a stranger in Tacoma/Lakewood, or Rainer Beach/Yessler. And there were A LOT more black businesses than I thought I would see.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Harry Sax

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
If Milwaukee team is so bad, how did they get to 30-13 record before firing their coach? That's a 70% win record. The dumbass Rivers been coaching them to a 50% win streak so far in his tenure.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Milwaukee team is so bad, how did they get to 30-13 record before firing their coach? That's a 70% win record. The dumbass Rivers been coaching them to a 50% win streak so far in his tenure.
They feasted on a relatively easy schedule earlier in the season. Everyone could look at that team and tell they were flawed even with their record. They’ve benefited from the other teams behind them struggling with injury.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hartenstein is black :what: :mjlol:
Oh you didn't know? :leon:

Hartenstein carrying the culture like Iverson, yaheard?

full