Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The team they put around Giannis is so trash.

They really should have traded Middleton he's cooked. They need a shake up on that team badly.
I mean, when you can't size up dribble, first step ain't as explosive as your peers, lack body control ar full speed, bit can only attack the basket at full speed, you will become overrated asf. Great player, not historically good like his numbers would say.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What's funny to me is all the talk of how bad Dame has been, Middleton being washed, Lopez getting old yet when it comes time for MVP Giannis is just completely ignored despite a crazy statistical season.

It's :mjpls:

But to be fair it seems like despite their record the Bucks haven't went on a crazy win streak were Giannis was putting up crazy numbers.

But like you said his numbers are great.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dude gets buckets LOTS of buckets, in limited ways. But watching them head up, Zion is a MUCH more skilled offensive player and it's really not comparable in some ways. Wide open floor, no picks or help, Giannis wouldn't be able to move against a defender with good mobility.

No guards or bigs can stay in front of Z on the perimeter or in the paint. Giannis is very "guardable" if that word works
It isn't even close and he plays with sub-optimal lineups and players around him, plus a weak coach.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's legitimate questions about Boston in crunch time despite what their fans will have you believe. It doesn't mean they can't/won't figure it out but this has been going on for years now with no signs of ending.

I mean it's fine to have questions about them, they have flaws, this is not the 2017 Warriors

The dramatics every time they lose a game are just ridiculous at this point. We're 70+ games in. None of the outcomes of these March/April games will sway anyone's opinion. At this point if you don't think the Celtics are gonna win the title, nothing outside of them holding up the Larry O'Brien will change how you feel

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
But the fans looked happy. Dont care wha any person or athlete say, New Orleans is a good time as long as you stay out those side streets/alleys
shyt I ended up in a back street of the French Quarters at like 4 in the morning after trying to holla at a shorty and getting lost. This was before smart phones. I was pissy drunk. Called one of the homies damn near in tears scared as hell cause I ain't know where I was or how to get to the hotel. He had to mapquest that shyt and guide me street by street back to my spot lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I mean it's fine to have questions about them, they have flaws, this is not the 2017 Warriors

The dramatics every time they lose a game are just ridiculous at this point. We're 70+ games in. None of the outcomes of these March/April games will sway anyone's opinion. At this point if you don't think the Celtics are gonna win the title, nothing outside of them holding up the Larry O'Brien will change how you feel
I'm not even trolling. It's really bizarre to me that Boston is still struggling in close games. Tatum and Brown have been playing together for seven years now. It's nothing but veterans in the rotation around them and they still don't have a crunch time identity.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even trolling. It's really bizarre to me that Boston is still struggling in close games. Tatum and Brown have been playing together for seven years now. It's nothing but veterans in the rotation around them and they still don't have a crunch time identity.

Cause Mazzulla keeps living and dying with just giving Tatum the ball and trusting him to make something happen and it’s just not working

Even Stevens used to draw up ATOs

Mental fortitude during crunch time is my biggest concern but I’ll believe this team has a legitimate shot until they take 4 losses :manny: