hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Luka has 25 points in the first half

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm watching some of these spurs clips and they showing Wemby coming off pin downs shooting jumpers.

But the guy they got guarding him is legit more than a head shorter than Wemby. I can see the top of Wemby chest, his neck, and his head, with whoever this white dude is guarding him, and I am thinking "who the fukk is this little ass white dude they got guarding Wemby at practice" :dahell:

White dude turns around. It's Zach Collins :mjlol:

Zach Collins is 7 feet :mjlol:

Dude looks like a straight up CHILD trying to guard Wemby :dead:

This shyt about to be WILD :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm watching some of these spurs clips and they showing Wemby coming off pin downs shooting jumpers.

But the guy they got guarding him is legit more than a head shorter than Wemby. I can see the top of Wemby chest, his neck, and his head, with whoever this white dude is guarding him, and I am thinking "who the fukk is this little ass white dude they got guarding Wemby at practice" :dahell:

White dude turns around. It's Zach Collins :mjlol:

Zach Collins is 7 feet :mjlol:

Dude looks like a straight up CHILD trying to guard Wemby :dead:

This shyt about to be WILD :dead:
didn't he just get banged on by our third string PF :childplease: two weeks into the season yal gonna be begging the refs to save him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
didn't he just get banged on by our third string PF :childplease: two weeks into the season yal gonna be begging the refs to save him
You talking real greasy for somebody who owe us picks :stopitslime:. Don't worry about Wemby worry about how you going to get is the 15th pick this year. And that shyt had BETTER BE EXACTLY 15 to :stopitslime:. Keep them booty short wearing, green hair having, getting groomed by thots ass nikkas hooping until they get to 28 wins and I want ALL of them shut down for the rest of the season. :stopitslime:. I better not catch you in the play in or I'm going to have your forehead hotter than Kai's when he was milly rocking in June wearing a sweater :stopitslime:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
F7prdVba0AAO-v5

Starting PF the second shortest guy in the starting 5 :pachaha: