Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pacers/lakers
i personally would go out of my way to shoot a 3, but having driven all the way into the restricted area down 4 with 15-16 seconds left you take the uncontested layup then hope they either throw the ball away or miss at least one at the line. even if they make both i think theres still enough time for you to have 2 possessions.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

So far Brooklyn has passed up on four first round picks and Jalen Green to keep Dorein Finny smith and Mikal Bridges

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

So far Brooklyn has passed up on four first round picks and Jalen Green to keep Dorein Finny smith and Mikal Bridges

That's a bad offer for Brooklyn though (this has been known for a while now)

Trading Mikal Bridges is something they should have done.

All this package does is allow them to be garbage for a long time because nothing good comes of this. This is a "let us tank in silence" trade.

There's 2 teams that woulda been way better for the Nets to accept dealing Bridges:

Memphis they coulda got GG, Ziaire and 2-3 1's.

OKC (and I've told Nets fans on here this): The #1 guy I woulda been trying to get is Cason Wallace along with a bunch of picks. They woulda thrown in Giddey just to avoid any more headaches.

The negatives to the Houston offer is this:

This year's draft is garbage, and even if you think Jalen Green is Pinoy Kobe, now he's extension eligible. You're gonna offer him a max deal to go back to ground zero of a rebuild when you've already seen how he plays in those situations? Whatever he learned in the last month would all go away, only now there's no Sengun to pivot to and no PG to pass him the rock.

A month ago the NBA world was too busy dikkriding Cam Whitmore (who is a bench player at best) and considering Green as worse than Sengun, worse than Cam, worse than Tari, worse than Bari, and maybe even worse than Amen.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nba today is on ESPN2 today.

You can hate watch and drool watch Malika at the same time, amazing!!