Then he hit them with the curry run away

Scientists need to study Draya p*ssy
21212-cf10a5fe29fbde8c4b8cd676fb626666.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I’ve never seen a player so affected by confidence. When he’s confident, he plays like a legit superstar. When he’s down, he’s useless.
That’s on Ime. Dude was getting benched for fukking Aaron Holiday. Ime wanted to bench him and then trade him but the organization hit him with the :aicmon::whoa::mjtf:. Jalen was inconsistent but he also was playing in a vanilla offense not geared towards him. Ime offense was bland. All it was was Fred and Sengun two man game and everybody else get nowhere you fit in.we played at a terrible slow pace. Of course teams were going to figure us out. Cam and Amen developing slowed the ship from sinking. And Cam credit Jalen with his improvement because that’s who took him under his wing and spoke the most to him

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That’s on Ime. Dude was getting benched for fukking Aaron Holiday. Ime wanted to bench him and then trade him but the organization hit him with the :aicmon::whoa::mjtf:. Jalen was inconsistent but he also was playing in a vanilla offense not geared towards him. Ime offense was bland. All it was was Fred and Sengun two man game and everybody else get nowhere you fit in.we played at a terrible slow pace. Of course teams were going to figure us out. Cam and Amen developing slowed the ship from sinking. And Cam credit Jalen with his improvement because that’s who took him under his wing and spoke the most to him
Rep. True. He kept pulling him out for bullshyt. Messed with his confidence. Then spammed Sengun PNR. Slowed the game down way too much