Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frustrating thing about Jalen is nothin he did tonight isn’t anything he hasn’t done before. Its like he forgets who he is or what hes capable of…

He can literally be a top 10 player in the league if he focued to be. He should be right around where Ant is ranked. He should be the best player on Houston without question but Sengun is more dependable.

But months like this is why I say hold onto him and don’t trade him. Especially for a 3 and d role player like Bridges. Hes worth the wait.

We already made that trade before when we traded Rudy Gay for Battier. You don’t trade high ceiling for high floor when they’re young and you ain’t competing for a championship anyway

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Frustrating thing about Jalen is nothin he did tonight isn’t anything he hasn’t done before. Its like he forgets who he is or what hes capable of…

He can literally be a top 10 player in the league if he focued to be. He should be right around where Ant is ranked. He should be the best player on Houston without question but Sengun is more dependable

Offensively I agree he can be as good because he has the same tools.

But he’ll never be able to play defense like Ant. So I don’t think even the best version of him can be on Ant’s level

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

He can literally be a top 10 player in the league if he focued to be. He should be right around where Ant is ranked. He should be the best player on Houston without question but Sengun is more dependable.

But months like this is why I say hold onto him and don’t trade him. Especially for a 3 and d role player like Bridges. Hes worth the wait.

We already made that trade before when we traded Rudy Gay for Battier. You don’t trade high ceiling for high floor when they’re young and you ain’t competing for a championship anyway
Agreed. I’ve never seen a player so effected by confidence. When he’s confident, he plays like a legit superstar. When he’s down, he’s useless.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offensively I agree he can be as good because he has the same tools.

But he’ll never be able to play defense like Ant. So I don’t think even the best version of him can be on Ant’s level
why not. Hes been picking up player at full court during this run and effectively. That’s how he got that dunk on the year on Simmons. His pressure defense has elite potential. That’s why’s Beal and Booker wanted to steal him.