Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

:blessed:

Now shut him down for the season and jsut let him heal and strength up

I hope Udoka has a short leash with Memphis Dillon because everytime we get a injury he uses it as a excuse to play hero ball:francis:

Houston Brehs, they have been hot. I think 4 in a row since he got hurt, 7 of 8 overall.
:patrice:
What’s going on? Jaylen has been playing well but what else?

I’m looking at the 7 wins now. Only good teams are Suns and Kings. Either way, they are playing well like they were earlier in the season. Ime is coaching the shyt out this team.
:salute:
Can they catch the Warriors/Lakers?
:lupe:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
nets rejecting every pick for mikal bridges from the rockets might be the worst non move of the past 10 years
He balled out after the trade. Now he’s a true number one and is cracking. He’s a three on a championship squad at best. No hate. Great defender and can shoot the three ball, but Nets over played their hand.

They thought they had a center piece to build around. Free agency is weak though. Who really wants to go through a full blown rebuild?
:scust:
Had they got the picks, who could they have traded for or recruit to play for them?

They aren’t as hopeless as the Blazers, Wizards, Hornets, Bulls, or Pistons, but they aren’t far above them. Next five years will suck for them regardless.