Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They've been under the radar this season. All the attention is on what Phoenix or the Clippers "could" do as dark horses vs Denver, or how the top seeds need to be wary of LAL or GSW in round 1... but lowkey NOP might be the trap series teams should avoid.

They got the wing defenders + a top 5 defense, and are top 8 in offense with an underutilized Zion.

@Regular_P tonight was one matchup i had in mind when i said NOP could be a trap series for the field.

They're a bad matchup for the Clippers, Suns, and Thunder. They got the wing defenders, don't have to worry about a dominant post scorer from these teams, and an in-shape Zion can't really be impeded.

qashif

All Star
Daps
Nah this is disgusting by Sochan

I don't agree. he was being careful with the ball imo
at 3 secs, where is Sochan supposed to pass? Gordon is already anticipated the alley

i agree when Sochan gets the ball back, should've kicked it to Wemby then

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Point Zion could get NOLA into the conference finals if not farther... Just keep CJ away from ballhandling duties.

You see how they benched CJ down the stretch and let point-Zion do point-Zion things? They looked like an elite team lol
Willie's been fighting Point Zion since he got there. Such a terrible coach. :snoop: