The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Clips was up like 15 with Kawhi, they gonna lose by 20… nasty work
*Up 22 to down 20
It's been like 2 months since the last good Mike Conley game :wow:

NAW has been so good this year. Gonna miss him next year because he's made himself a lot of money this year. Happy for him. Crazy how far he's come to someone who was offense only when he came into the league to now one of the better guard defenders in the league. Fun to watch and see that kind of development in a player.
Pretty sure NAW is under contract next year.

Harden had 6 points in the first 5 minutes. Ended up with 12.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GIgOYyNboAAAt16
Nit picking, bird and magic should not be included in the 90s, maybe Barkley and Stockton.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I have woke up on the wrong side and have had back pain for a day or two, I don't blame him a bit
I wouldn't been able to leave the arena, I would've had my ass laid down out back. Coming down from a rebound and got undercut and fell straight on my back. Got up thinking I'm ok. Within 5 minutes couldn't bend my knees to get into defensive position. Within 10 could barely run and had to leave the game. Then the spasms hit so I jumped in the car to head home. Had to pull over on the highway 3 times cause it was spasming so bad. Next day at work I just worked out of our big conference room cause I had meetings with the different teams under me and couldn't walk back and forth so just worked straight out of there.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That isnt nitpicking...its a pretty noteworthy reach. Its like putting Mike in the 2000s. shyt Bron played more in the 2000s than those two did in the 90s combined.

Agreed. I'd add that LeBron, Steph, and KD shouldn't even be in the "current era" but in the 2010s era.

*2020s: Luka, Tatum, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid
2010s: Curry, Harden, Kawhi, Bron, KD
2000s: AI, Kobe, KG, TD, Shaq ('00-05) / Wade, Kobe, Bron, Dirk, Dwight ('06-10)

*And since we got 6 years to go in this current era, still time for at least a couple of those names to change. I figure Giannis, Jokic, and Luka will be mainstays.