Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That’s why I can’t even shyt on Ben Simmons if he has a legitimate back issue… I can’t imagine playing a professional sport with having back problems. It’s difficult to even walk properly.

Thing is Ben had already had a history of pulling weak moves before the back issues, so it's hard to tell what's real wit him and what isn't.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thing is Ben had already had a history of pulling weak moves before the back issues, so it's hard to tell what's real wit him and what isn't.
He had back surgery though, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Getting cut open is a huge commitment to put into faking an injury

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, Ben is weird cause I can't recall him ever leaving a game cause he was visibly injured due to his back
We literally just saw Kawhi pull up lame in real time
Ben Simmons will play a game just normal and the next day it's like oh he's out for the season again

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
It's been like 2 months since the last good Mike Conley game :wow:

NAW has been so good this year. Gonna miss him next year because he's made himself a lot of money this year. Happy for him. Crazy how far he's come to someone who was offense only when he came into the league to now one of the better guard defenders in the league. Fun to watch and see that kind of development in a player.