Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You know more than anybody else that question could probably be asked every game :mjlol:

Every time I catch a Sixers game and he scores a couple points consecutively in the first quarter/first half it never fails the announcing crew is like “Yeah this is what the Sixers need from Tobias Harris!!!!”

I catch his stats end of game and he’ll finish with like 13

but then Shaq be like "If Tobias can step up and give you 20-25 a night, the sixers can be dangerous"...lmao

nikka what games is he watching lol...Tobias is on the court with Cam Payne, Mo Bamba, and Buddy Hield and still is the 3rd option ...and we losing by 30 :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's one of the reasons I've been bytching about Willie Green all season. The dream in his kumbaya offense is for everybody on the team to have 11 shots apiece instead of letting his stars be stars. :unimpressed:

Also, CJ takes way too many fukking shots. They need to move him in the summer.

Yea it feels like they're shackling him for some false ideal.

Granted he's been his own worse enemy these last few years with the extracurricular stuff but that doesn't change the fact that he's a 28/8/8 guy and it's better to cultivate that than have faith in CJ McCollum in a playoff series.

This year should've been full on point-Zion, with Ingram in the Kyrie role.

The irony is that people wanted Stan Van Gundy fired so badly, but that is the best Zion ever looked. Stan really helped Zion's talent and game blossom. But I guess SVG was "too mean". Idiotic move IMO

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
but then Shaq be like "If Tobias can step up and give you 20-25 a night, the sixers can be dangerous"...lmao

nikka what games is he watching lol...Tobias is on the court with Cam Payne, Mo Bamba, and Buddy Hield and still is the 3rd option ...and we losing by 30 :mjlol:
I remember y’all played the Celtics this year and Pat Bev was leading scorer, Tobias was in the corner the whole game:unimpressed: :mjlol:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Played like shyt all game outside a stretch during the 3rd when they went scorched earth & then went right back to playing like shyt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Tatum being unable to or unwillingness to play off the ball is very concerning

He's too ball dominant at times and it bogs down the offense, and makes the team too predictable

Last edited: