Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not really Larry retired due to a bad back and Magic caught Hiv.

Then there's the fact that LeBron played in the 3 point era.

Fair….. but both players still played over a decade

One played 13 seasons and the other like 14 or 15

That’s still a long career, not to mention they combined played 327 more games than Bron

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Is Zion gonna be All-NBA? I thought the idea was ridiculous but then I looked at the locks and he has a pretty good case.

The locks are Jokic, SGA, Luka, Giannis, KD, Kawhi, Ant, AD and Tatum. Donovan Mitchell, Jimmy and Booker aren't gonna play enough games.

That leaves the final seven spots between Brunson, Brown, Haliburton, Banchero, PG, Fox, Sabonis, LeBron, Curry and Zion.

The Pels have a better record than all those teams besides Brown's Celtics and PG's Clippers. They're pretty firmly entrenched in that five spot too and he's their best player.

I just find it odd that he's only putting up 15 shots a game. His 22/6/5 isn't indicative of the type of talent he is. Well-rounded production but it doesn't really stand out compared to most the others until you look at the efficiency percentages.

If they get to 50 wins and remain a top 5 seed, i can see Zion getting the nod over Brunson, Banchero, and Haliburton -who's come down to a earth a bit compared to earlier this season-.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot the all nba team went to this positionless bullshyt this year. So Zion does have a shot to.make it and as a matter of fact he is going to make it
@Regular_P Lebron is a 100% lock as well as well as Jalen Brown. Boston gonns win 62+ games and JB averaging 23-6-4 so lock him in as well. Sabonis should be a lock 2.

Foxx has been trash lately (except against the lakers) PG and Hali has fallen off a fukkin cliff.

So the all nba teams prob gonna be this

1st tean
Joker
Greek
Tatum
SGA
Luka

2nd Tean
AD
Kawhi
KD
Brown
Ant

3rd Team
Sabonis
Lebron
Zion or Ingrim
Brunson
Booker or Mitchell or Maxey whoever plays 65 games

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I forgot the all nba team went to this positionless bullshyt this year. So Zion does have a shot to.make it and as a matter of fact he is going to make it
@Regular_P Lebron is a 100% lock as well as well as Jalen Brown. Boston gonns win 62+ games and JB averaging 23-6-4 so lock him in as well. Sabonis should be a lock 2.

Foxx has been trash lately (except against the lakers) PG and Hali has fallen off a fukkin cliff.

1st tean
Joker
Greek
Tatum
SGA
Luka

2nd Tean
AD
Kawhi
KD
Brown
Ant

3rd Team
Sabonis
Lebron
Zion or Ingrim
Brunson
Curry missed too many games?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1st tean
Joker
Greek
Tatum
SGA
Luka

2nd Tean
AD
Kawhi
KD
Brown
Ant

3rd Team
Sabonis
Lebron
Zion or Ingrim
Brunson

Steph is 100% making it unless his ankle injury causes him to miss too many games

Mitchell is ineligible

I could see Booker getting in over Brunson too if Brunson keeps playing like he has since the ASB

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fair….. but both players still played over a decade

One played 13 seasons and the other like 14 or 15

That’s still a long career, not to mention they combined played 327 more games than Bron
GIebgF0XgAAQZRL

Stream on Max!!!

Warner brothers discovery nikka!!!!

March Madness next week

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Steph is 100% making it unless his ankle injury causes him to miss too many games

Mitchell is ineligible

I could see Booker getting in over Brunson too if Brunson keeps playing like he has since the ASB

Yea, fortunately for Booker he was able to return from his recent injury. He's teetering on the danger zone too.

65 is the minimum for eligibility, he's played 51 and the Suns have 17 games left.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just find it odd that he's only putting up 15 shots a game. His 22/6/5 isn't indicative of the type of talent he is. Well-rounded production but it doesn't really stand out compared to most the others until you look at the efficiency percentages.

If they get to 50 wins and remain a top 5 seed, i can see Zion getting the nod over Brunson, Banchero, and Haliburton -who's come down to a earth a bit compared to earlier this season-.
It's one of the reasons I've been bytching about Willie Green all season. The dream in his kumbaya offense is for everybody on the team to have 11 shots apiece instead of letting his stars be stars. :unimpressed:

Also, CJ takes way too many fukking shots. They need to move him in the summer.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's one of the reasons I've been bytching about Willie Green all season. The dream in his kumbaya offense is for everybody on the team to have 11 shots apiece instead of letting his stars be stars. :unimpressed:

Also, CJ takes way too many fukking shots. They need to move him in the summer.

Yea it feels like they're shackling him for some false ideal.

Granted he's been his own worse enemy these last few years with the extracurricular stuff but that doesn't change the fact that he's a 28/8/8 guy and it's better to cultivate that than have faith in CJ McCollum in a playoff series.

This year should've been full on point-Zion, with Ingram in the Kyrie role.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yea it feels like they're shackling him for some false ideal.

Granted he's been his own worse enemy these last few years with the extracurricular stuff but that doesn't change the fact that he's a 28/8/8 guy and it's better to cultivate that than have faith in CJ McCollum in a playoff series.

This year should've been full on point-Zion, with Ingram in the Kyrie role.
I hate it but I also have a personal theory that they told him to scale back during the regular season just so he can finally make it to the playoffs in one piece. I'm really curious to see how his usage looks in the postseason.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I hate it but I also have a personal theory that they told him to scale back during the regular season just so he can finally make it to the playoffs in one piece. I'm really curious to see how his usage looks in the postseason.
They've been under the radar this season. All the attention is on what Phoenix or the Clippers "could" do as dark horses vs Denver, or how the top seeds need to be wary of LAL or GSW in round 1... but lowkey NOP might be the trap series teams should avoid.

They got the wing defenders + a top 5 defense, and are top 8 in offense with an underutilized Zion.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

NBA oldheads are lame af :dead: so the story is basically grant on luka's ass about taking practice more seriously - then luka decides to take practice more seriously

and grant's the bad guy? nobody ever said luka needed to get his conditioning straight before he showed up? :dahell: