Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Jokic is just a different kind of human :mjlol:

Yea, honestly if they don’t repeat this year and it’s not because of injuries, it’ll be interesting what that would even look like, and what ensuing moves they’d make in the offseason.

Nuggets aren't a super team but they're arguably the most cohesive/poised title team we've seen since the '14 Spurs. Meaning, every piece fits seamlessly, everyone knows their role, you're not questioning whether a star player will be aggressive enough or if his play style meshes or if egos are getting outta pocket.

Basically if they do lose, it’ll be vs a team that’s just so oppressive offensively that Denver’s own execution can’t keep up.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how many people know that Jokic supports the current authoritarian serbian president who's linked with mafia and has basically serbian MAGAs voting for him? :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wonder how many people know that Jokic supports the current authoritarian serbian president who's linked with mafia and has basically serbian MAGAs voting for him? :mjpls:
@Gil Scott-Heroin was the only Denver fan and he ain't posted since they won the chip so I don't know who u talking about