Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
If Curry misses time due to ankle injury the Warriors are in trouble. The playing in tournament games less than 6 weeks away.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The only reason people still are unsure about Boston taking it all is if Tatum just is an empty stat chaser on the best team or really him
Like switch him against any solid scorer and Boston would be exactly where they are and that person would be all-nba instead

Also too many like 40+ games mixed with 13 point games, will he have a 40+ day or 13 point day when shyt gets hard in the playoffs is the real question

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Why are lebron Stans on twitter so obnoxious? Every post I see from them it’s them trying desperately to discredit an entire era of basketball in an attempt to get at one man who they know many people consider the GOAT. Why do they gotta tear people down in order to build bron up?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why are lebron Stans on twitter so obnoxious? Every post I see from them it’s them trying desperately to discredit an entire era of basketball in an attempt to get at one man who they know many people consider the GOAT. Why do they gotta tear people down in order to build bron up?
why take literally anything on twitter that serious

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Isn't that what happens though with any GOAT discussion talk or player rankings though? You're essentially tearing people down and diminishing others accomplishments just to prop others up even if that isn't your intention.

It's why rankings in general and not just sports are corny.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You say that serious like I’m torn up about it. I just noticed it and wanna talk about it
you see dumb shyt every day and don't talk about it - add shytty sports takes on twitter to the list :francis: or not and boost it further on someone else's behalf until you activate the "i agree actually!" dummies so you can run in the same circles in a different space

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
you see dumb shyt every day and don't talk about it - add shytty sports takes on twitter to the list :francis: or not and boost it further on someone else's behalf until you activate the "i agree actually!" dummies so you can run in the same circles in a different space
You probably one of them nikkas :russ:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason people still are unsure about Boston taking it all is if Tatum just is an empty stat chaser on the best team or really him
Like switch him against any solid scorer and Boston would be exactly where they are and that person would be all-nba instead

Also too many like 40+ games mixed with 13 point games, will he have a 40+ day or 13 point day when shyt gets hard in the playoffs is the real question

He’s not an empty stats player

His game is just very volatile. He doesn’t really have average games, he’s either amazing or terrible with little in-between and you never really know when the terrible will show up

You cannot just replace him with anyone on the Celtics ceiling will be unchanged, yes this team is talented but that narrative has swung way too far to the extreme

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Saw this post quoted and thought someone inserted Bron instead of MJ :mjlol: