Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
I'm honestly kind of surprised how physical Charlotte plays considering how ass they are. I guess I see what the coach means by them "just not having the" talent. Effort hasn't been the issue here we're just a far more talented team top to bottom... Also I can't believe I just said that about Orlando. We've sure come along way

Also Grant Williams... What a fukking a$$hole

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Celtics and Bucks and that’s it. Cavs had that great run but they were beating all garbage teams.

Cavs need to find the right match of players for the playoff run. Mitchell is hurt now. I think their swing is hurt as well. Max has a few bumps and bruises. Hopefully they get their full complement of players a week or two before the playoffs.

Do the bucks have a chance against the Celtics? The only question of the eastern conference. I still hope for a good run for the Knicks. Still no word on Randle.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics and Bucks and that’s it. Cavs had that great run but they were beating all garbage teams.

Cavs need to find the right match of players for the playoff run. Mitchell is hurt now. I think their swing is hurt as well. Max has a few bumps and bruises. Hopefully they get their full complement of players a week or two before the playoffs.

Do the bucks have a chance against the Celtics? The only question of the eastern conference. I still hope for a good run for the Knicks. Still no word on Randle.

Bucks will have the best player on the floor so by default they'll always have a chance against the Celtics :manny: