Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Harden shuffled his feet like crazy before that pass to Kawhi. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Not sure why Towns pulled up from so far out with that shot. And I swear Gobert gets his hand on so many rebounds that he never secures.

Harden definitely traveled like hell on that pass after seeing that replay lol.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He defended alright. They didn't even crack 90 points for cryin' out loud. His shot will come back and he only took two shots today. Moon is even a worse defender because of his size. I like Russ but you have to wonder does his intensity puts us over the top or does his turnovers and missed layups hurt us. Bones didn't move the needle but we didn't taper off when he played. That's all I took from this

You already know what the answer is if you even gotta ask it tbh. Bones ain't the answer either but at least your coach isn't obligated to manage/pacify his ego.

Despite being iso-centric, KL and PG are passive types, quick to defer. So they need guys who will be like no motherfukker shoot the ball! Since 2019 you guys win 80% of the games Klaw scores 30 or more in, and 63% when PG scores 30 or more. This season, you're 16-3 (.84) when Harden scores 20+.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From my impression, Luka, Embiid, Jokic and Giannis been dominating this league for years now and numbers have been getting better :jbhmm:

Yea, these 3 are top 6 in jersey sales this year as of a few days ago. Giannis specifically was #1 in all star votes, and only LeBron and -by a much smaller margin- Curry make more endorsement money than him. And i swear Disney or whoever is always making a new docu-movie/series about him.

I figure the only problem tv execs have with Giannis is he's not wearing a Knicks jersey. The whole humble imigrant coming to the big apple and forming a superteam between oreo cookies and milk would have been sensational marketing.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clippers at Bucks tonight. What yall think? Sucks this is a B2B for the clippers. Both teams should have been off a few days before this gsme

OKC at the Lakers. Any reason why AD shouldnt get 30-20 VS OKC

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Clippers at Bucks tonight. What yall think? Sucks this is a B2B for the clippers. Both teams should have been off a few days before this gsme

OKC at the Lakers. Any reason why AD shouldnt get 30-20 VS OKC
Second question, no.

First question, depends on which Clipper team show up