Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Suns gonna lose because of Beal and KD’s awful turnovers down the stretch. Beal especially like WTF are you doing
Beal was a horrendous crunch time player last year
Nothing new

That's embarrassing to lose a game where your C had 31 rebounds and you went on a 28-4 run at one point :mjlol:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
The future of the NBA is dependent on American fans cheering for international players. And I think we a little too racist to ever do it.

When it happened in baseball the casuals tuned out
Republicans and dumbass nikkas can tune out :camby:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The future of the NBA is dependent on American fans cheering for international players. And I think we a little too racist to ever do it.

When it happened in baseball the casuals tuned out
From my impression, Luka, Embiid, Jokic and Giannis been dominating this league for years now and numbers have been getting better :jbhmm:

And like the mlb, the nba has a very international fan base, they worry about global numbers. NBA started losing viewers around the same time MLB did.

Also wonder why Wemby is so far ahead of Chet, when one is a white American winning games and the other a black foreigner losing games. :jbhmm:

A lot of sports lost viewers cause there’s a lot more entertainment options in ones house now. I used to watch award shows, golf, and any event on tv cause that was all I had. Now I have the internet accompanied with things such as Netflix.

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t care what the cavs record is, I won’t bet on them until I actually see them play with toughness…. The Knicks has always been bullying them nikkas with just average players
It's like they're the Mitchell Jazz Eastern Conference version. Yeah the record is impressive but I'm not expecting a lot in the playoffs.

What the hell has happened to Garland? His game has fallen off a cliff. Spida is out - it's your time to shine and man looked like a fukking SCRUB