Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude didn’t even think about out letting to Jalen and thankfully he didn’t. Because Jalen wouldn’t have pushed it to the basket. Which is my biggest issue with Jalen. He always says the team needs to pay faster and my response is he’s a guard and one of the primary ball handlers when he’s on the floor. He directly dictates the tempo and pace of the game , so he really talking to himself when he complains about wanting to play faster because he never pushes the paces like Cam or Amen. Or even FVV.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah he averaged low points because his coach on the Lakers was Bill Sharman (former Celtics player), and preached to him to share the ball and play like Bill Russell so they can win a championship.
Yeah he was actually 4th in MVP voting. He actually was going to play in the ABA but the courts ruled the Lakers still had his rights so he sat out the option year and actually was the coach of the San Diego ABA team with the intention of playing the next year.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Do you think Bucks are going back to Bud's style of play under Doc, or are they playing a new type of style that Doc implemented?
To answer this, I saw more Bud brand of basketball moving the ball, defense has improved form what it was. Giannis finding open man when help comes, guys knowing where they're supposed to be on D and rotations. Still just 2 games since All-Star with no Joel, and they're still waiting on Khris to come back so I'll hold off on saying they're in a groove to the fullest but they look nice coming out of All-Star.