Daps

Must be nice to be born white, they gave Chandler parson a job over at Fan duel

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Games like tonight are why LAC hasn’t given PG an extension yet and some GMs think they want to move on from him.

Also, Kawhi was on fire shooting 70% from the field. How come he only had 13 shots and sat the first 8 minutes of the 4th quarter? Then you waive the white flag 20 seconds later.

If the Zubac PnR ain’t working, Clips are easy to defend bc just send a double at Kawhi and he’s immediately out the play bc whoever receives the pass tries to go yolo 1v1. It’s not like GSW where everyone knows to redirect the ball back to Steph after the double team.
From what I'm hearing it's PG. The Clipps have a deal on the table but PG wants a max contract. Plus Philly & Indy are already on record saying they'll give him a max deal so I'm not sure how this is going to play out. That $300 million Jaylen Brown doesn't help either. PG is not getting that type of dough but he wants this last contract to be as big as possible.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lowkey I think location has been an underrated factor in the disinterest in the ASG. Cleveland, Salt Lake, and Indiana is a bad 3 year stretch for players, fans and celebs. Once every few years to break up going to the same cities? Okay. But 3 consecutive years? Malpractice.
Don’t put us in with the other cities, people didn’t complain about Cleveland. They was out having fun and doing they thing.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From what I'm hearing it's PG. The Clipps have a deal on the table but PG wants a max contract. Plus Philly & Indy are already on record saying they'll give him a max deal so I'm not sure how this is going to play out. That $300 million Jaylen Brown doesn't help either. PG is not getting that type of dough but he wants this last contract to be as big as possible.
Gil was on his podcast last week saying he spoke with 2 GMs, one current and one former and both said LAC wasn’t valuing PG as more than a tier 3 star; that they may be cool with letting him go if he don’t sign what they feel his value is. So we’ll see

Probably will come down to his playoff performance if it doesn’t get done before that.