Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dallas low key might be the most complete team in the West after their trades. They finally have enough size up front, PJ gives them a versatile wing and they have two elite perimeter scorers in Luka and Kyrie. Their roster can match up with just about anybody. :jbhmm:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Dallas low key might be the most complete team in the West after their trades. They finally have enough size up front, PJ gives them a versatile wing and they have two elite perimeter scorers in Luka and Kyrie. Their roster can match up with just about anybody. :jbhmm:
I just turned the game on and the first thing I see is PJ locking up Durant and Booker on the same play.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just turned the game on and the first thing I see is PJ locking up Durant and Booker on the same play.
I rarely watched the Hornets so wasn't too familiar with his game but knew he had talent. That guy is fitting like a glove in Dallas. He really gets after it, has great size on the wing and can attack off the dribble on those Luka/Kyrie kick outs.

All of Dallas' pieces just fit now.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What is the deal with these teams having a teammate on the floor in pain with possession of the ball continuing play instead of calling a timeout? :mindblown:

How the fukk didn't Phoenix immediately call a timeout once KD went down?

That was also on Royce O'Neal shoving PJ into KD.