Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Didn’t he get taken off the draft boards for teams cause he was hitting a vape pen during practice :pachaha:

My boy doesn’t seem to be great at decision making, but he’s only 19 and it’s a lost season for the Grizz anyway. Might as well let him play and hope he matures a bit. He’s got a lot of talent

He needs to be starting every night now and when everybody healthy he the only reason I kept tickets to the Hornets game.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
low key scotty pippen jr has bene playing nice ball
lakers lost

If the Griz season wasn't in the shytter he would be starting the rest of the season at pg. They nickel and diming his playing time to keep him on a 2 way. But he is gonna get a real contract when they create a roster spot

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleveland Is one of the least talented teams in the entire league and had 2 of their top 5 guys missing for 2 months and they still sit in the 2 seed winning 17 out of their last games 18 games.

Yet we don’t hear a peep about Donovan MItchell in the MVP race despite the carry job he’s done all year:martin:
@Left.A1 :jbhmm:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Let Spencer sell you crypto brehs
I'm not saying it will work, I'm saying that's what they want to do.

In reality, those ball handlers ain't that good, Russell had an all star team (hyperbole)in Minnesota still couldn't get anybody the ball. Nets weren't that good but they were good enough to play with Spencer, and he still couldn't get them the ball.

Austin can score, but he a defensive liability, no matter how much they hide him.

And aint nobody scared of Lebron and AD, Rio Olympics long time ago.

Last edited: