Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Grizzlies lowkey drafted the 2024 #1 overall pick in the 2nd round of the 2023 draft. GG Jackson made a bad decision reclassing to the 2022 recruiting class but in the end he's gonna get to his 2nd contract a couple of years early. This a lost year for the Grizzlies but Jackson+this year's lotto pick if they hit right added to Ja/Bane/JJJ and they're good to go again

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Thats crazy that the Warriors are back in Salt Lake City tonight to play the Jazz, on the day of the funeral of the assistant coach who died while they were in Salt Lake City the last time.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is just my opinion & I can be completely wrong

Melo appears to me his style isn’t a winning one. I think if they build around Miller they have a better chance.

Similar to KAT. Add in the injuries

:hubie: But again I can be completely wrong
they're BOTH on the team.

Fans gotta drop the "just build around him," stuff. What that really means is "just develop him. To hell with everyone else, so that when his game is finally polished, we can blame the team for not developing anyone else around him so he can go to a better team."

Make it work, cuz truth be told, I haven't seen the PG position look so weak going forward, so anyone you try to replace LaMelo with will be a significant downgrade.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're BOTH on the team.

Fans gotta drop the "just build around him," stuff. What that really means is "just develop him. To hell with everyone else, so that when his game is finally polished, we can blame the team for not developing anyone else around him so he can go to a better team."

Make it work, cuz truth be told, I haven't seen the PG position look so weak going forward, so anyone you try to replace LaMelo with will be a significant downgrade.
I also have my concerns about his health

May want to sell high. You make valid points

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Cleveland Is one of the least talented teams in the entire league and had 2 of their top 5 guys missing for 2 months and they still sit in the 2 seed winning 17 out of their last games 18 games.

Yet we don’t hear a peep about Donovan MItchell in the MVP race despite the carry job he’s done all year:martin:

Last edited:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
The Grizzlies lowkey drafted the 2024 #1 overall pick in the 2nd round of the 2023 draft. GG Jackson made a bad decision reclassing to the 2022 recruiting class but in the end he's gonna get to his 2nd contract a couple of years early. This a lost year for the Grizzlies but Jackson+this year's lotto pick if they hit right added to Ja/Bane/JJJ and they're good to go again

Right on schedule for how life has been these last 18 months. If something positive happens it about to be some bullshyt

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Right on schedule for how life has been these last 18 months. If something positive happens it about to be some bullshyt

Didn’t he get taken off the draft boards for teams cause he was hitting a vape pen during practice :pachaha:

My boy doesn’t seem to be great at decision making, but he’s only 19 and it’s a lost season for the Grizz anyway. Might as well let him play and hope he matures a bit. He’s got a lot of talent