Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How’s Russ playing this season? I haven’t watched enough clippers game this year.
He's good off the bench when the team is doing bad and needs his energy. And he often brings the team down with bad hands around the rim and poor decision making when they're doing good, lol. But he's been pretty solid on defense all season. The key is to keep his minutes limited.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I've been surprised when watching Bucks games how the Dame/Giannis pick n roll hasn't been as effective as I thought it would be. Teams have easily been able to shut that down
Preseason ratings of them being the best duo in the NBA were obviously premature but now are downright embarrassing :picard: I don’t even know if they’re top 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been surprised when watching Bucks games how the Dame/Giannis pick n roll hasn't been as effective as I thought it would be. Teams have easily been able to shut that down
They'll eat against the Suns in a few days.The Suns have a knack for letting struggling teams restore their confidence against them.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Preseason ratings of them being the best duo in the NBA were obviously premature but now are downright embarrassing :picard: I don’t even know if they’re top 5

In theory it should work but Dame isn’t really a pass first pg & Giannis doesn’t roll as much as he should

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

I know they got 50% of the vote. But that other 50% was split between players and the media. He had to have gotten a decent amount of votes there too.

I honestly just felt he was a borderline all-star based on performance. Could’ve given Trae his spot and I wouldn’t have batted an eye.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know they got 50% of the vote. But that other 50% was split between players and the media. He had to have gotten a decent amount of votes there too.

I honestly just felt he was a borderline all-star based on performance. Could’ve given Trae his spot and I wouldn’t have batted an eye.

Trae got more fan vote than Dame but not from players & media

Maxey & Brunson didn’t get enough of the fan vote