Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Every NBA person besides Tim MacMahon trashed the Ayton/Nurkic trade for Phoenix and scoffed at the idea of it working. I thought it was addition by subtraction for the Suns and they got some depth on the fringes to get through the season with Allen and Little.

Nurkic looked outstanding in the opener. If he stays healthy and plays like that all season, he's an upgrade over Ayton for THEM. I'll repeat what I said in the game thread:

He was moving really well out there. God only knows how long he'll stay on the court but he looks healthier than he has in years. Noticeably slimmer too.

I thought he was 35 because it feels like he's been around forever and been banged up for years but he's only 29. Not inconceivable that he manages to stay on the court.

Nurk, if he can stay healthy is a great player for them. I remember when there was a discussion about if Denver traded the right big when they kept Jokic...

:hubie:

You bugging tho on us missing in post season action. One might be inclined to @smitty22 over some mess like that...

:russ:

In 6.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nurk, if he can stay healthy is a great player for them. I remember when there was a discussion about if Denver traded the right big when they kept Jokic...

:hubie:

You bugging tho on us missing in post season action. One might be inclined to @smitty22 over some mess like that...

:russ:

In 6.
I didn't said they would for sure miss the playoffs just that I wouldn't be shocked. :hubie:

I'm a Steph stan. I'm pulling for him but I don't like their roster.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Pusha T would be disgusted

You know who would neverrr

pMLtK01.png