Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps

This is the flirting vs harassment meme in real life.
Well, well, well, what do we have here.

:mjgrin:

It ain't been a good 2023 for you, @Flight.

First it was Antonio Blakeney with a Philippine passport getting deported, and now Embiid is getting treated like Michael Blackson by his forefather, while looking at Big Pola Bear as the real MJ - and I ain't talking Jordan.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Well, well, well, what do we have here.

It ain't been a good 2023 for you, @Flight.

First it was Antonio Blakeney with a Philippine passport getting deported, and now Embiid is getting treated like Michael Blackson by his forefather, while looking at Big Pola Bear as the real MJ - and I ain't talking Jordan.

Lmao my 5 is shooting 40 percent from 3 and you let Hakeem say this ridiculous statement. Don’t worry we’ll see Jokic soon

Daps
Lmao my 5 is shooting 40 percent from 3 and you let Hakeem say this ridiculous statement. Don’t worry we’ll see Jokic soon
Even your eyes are taking a L in 2023 -

10101010.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How about they get him some additional help and find out
He's had help. KP and Brunson are both flourishing after getting away from Luka and couldn't wait to get out of town. I can't see other stars wanting to stand around watching Luka dominate the ball all game while they have to pick and choose their spots.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's had help. KP and Brunson are both flourishing after getting away from Luka and couldn't wait to get out of town. I can't see other stars wanting to stand around watching Luka dominate the ball all game while they have to pick and choose their spots.
You mean the same KP that’s arguably healthy for the first in his NBA career? Even by Brunson’s own admission, Dallas fukked up in keeping him as they were going to use him as trade bait in order to get Luka a legit 2nd star until they had to circle back around when teams didn’t bite.

Neither of those issues were on Luka and let’s not overlook how terrible the Mavericks drafting has been during his tenure.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
@Black let 5 know that interview on Theo’s podcast is the best one I’ve seen out of an athlete in a minute. Salute breh