J. Brunson (NYK)
Randle (NYK)
Siakam (TOR)
Banchero (ORL)
Derozan (CHI)
Butler (MIA)
T. Young (ATL)
Adebayo (MIA)
5 of these 17 aint making it. Who is out?

West
Jokic (DEN)
Morant (MEM)
Z. Williamson (NOP)
Doncic (DAL)
Sabonis (SAC)
P. George (LAC)
Curry (GSW)
Markkanen (UTA)
SGA (OKC)
L. James (LAL)
A. Davis (LAL)
D. Fox? (SAC)
McCollum? (NOP)
Lillard? (POR)

Its alot harder to find 12 All Stars in West. Alot of big names have been hurt and missed alot of time (A. Davis, Ingram, Williamson, C. Paul, Lillard, Towns, Kawhi)

Who you got in the West?
Whose out in the East:
Banchero
Young
Randle
Brunson
Butler as I think Siakam and Derozan have both better than him this year. Coaches love him though so he will get the spot over someone else.

Sabonis and Markkanen should be reserves and it would be snubs if they don't as more emphasis would have been placed on notable names even if they haven't been playing at an All Star level. In the case of the guard position, then Fox is likely going to be left out barring injuries and other potential spots opening up.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Whose out in the East:
Banchero
Young
Randle
Brunson
Butler as I think Siakam and Derozan have both better than him this year. Coaches love him though so he will get the spot over someone else.

Sabonis and Markkanen should be reserves and it would be snubs if they don't as more emphasis would have been placed on notable names even if they haven't been playing at an All Star level. In the case of the guard position, then Fox is likely going to be left out barring injuries and other potential spots opening up.
I don’t see CJ or PG in over Fox.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t see CJ or PG in over Fox.
The problem that Fox and other guards have is that there won't be enough spots to go around outside of the two non-reserve positions barring injury.

Two spots are open this year with Mitchell going to the West and CP3 not having an All Star year, but remember Dame didn't make the All Star game last year and I highly doubt that they'll keep him off the ballot this year, which will leave one guard spot open really and that should go to SGA.

It’s why I’ve mentioned before on this site as everyone will point to their numbers as to why they deserve to be an All Star with everybody in the league putting up numbers.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The problem that Fox and other guards have is that there won't be enough spots to go around outside of the two non-reserve positions barring injury.

Two spots are open this year with Mitchell going to the West and CP3 not having an All Star year, but remember Dame didn't make the All Star game last year and I highly doubt that they'll keep him off the ballot this year, which will leave one guard spot open really and that should go to SGA.
Coaches choose two reserve guards, three towards/centers and two wild cards. Ja is obviously one of the reserve guards but I don’t see how Shai and Fox aren’t the other guard/wild card. The back up forwards will be Sabonis, Markannen and Zion. Shai or Fox will be the other wild card along with Dame. At least that’s how I see it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Coaches choose two reserve guards, three towards/centers and two wild cards. Ja is obviously one of the reserve guards but I don’t see how Shai and Fox aren’t the other guard/wild card. The back up forwards will be Sabonis, Markannen and Zion. Shai or Fox will be the other wild card along with Dame. At least that’s how I see it.
That's assuming that both of those wild cards will come from the guard position. The good about this years voting is that they won't have a situation like that last year where Wiggins ended up taking a spot from someone else lol.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That's assuming that both of those wild cards will come from the guard position. The good about this years voting is that they won't have a situation like that last year where Wiggins ended up taking a spot from someone else lol.
Yeah it’s an assumption but I don’t see who else you can vote for. There are too many injuries to guys like Ingram and Ayton hasn’t made any noise.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I respect Dame for standing on principle and being loyal…but man did he fukk up his career staying in Portland. He says he wants to be Dirk and Giannis but if you deep dive you see…

Dirk => had 12 50 win squads….4 60 win squads built around him Dallas. He had a great organization around him and he contended every year.

Giannis => has had 4 straight 50 squads and a 60 win squad built around him. He’s been contending for 5 straights years.

Dame has had 2 50 win squads built around him…..two. Never sniffed 60 wins and has never had a top 4 or 5 team in the league and never once been on a contender

The difference between those guys and Dame is his organization will never allow him to be Dirk or Giannis and it’s crazy that he doesn’t see that.

All he had to do was choose that out LeBron was giving him. He could have been on the big stage where his game belongs…not rotting in Portland. shyt is really a basketball tragedy:mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I respect Dame for standing on principle and being loyal…but man did he fukk up his career staying in Portland. He says he wants to be Dirk and Giannis but if you deep dive you see…

Dirk => had 12 50 win squads….4 60 win squads built around him Dallas. He had a great organization around him and he contended every year.

Giannis => has had 4 straight 50 squads and a 60 win squad built around him. He’s been contending for 5 straights years.

Dame has had 2 50 win squads built around him…..two. Never sniffed 60 wins and has never had a top 4 or 5 team in the league and never once been on a contender

The difference between those guys and Dame is his organization will never allow him to be Dirk or Giannis and it’s crazy that he doesn’t see that.

All he had to do was choose that out LeBron was giving him. He could have been on the big stage where his game belongs…not rotting in Portland. shyt is really a basketball tragedy:mjcry:
dame will be making 63+ mil just in the 2026 season alone :mjlol: if that's a tragedy then fukk my life up too