Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even interesting, man. Just led a comeback without 3 starters and one of the few healthy bigs ejecting himself by throwing a massage bun on the court. Went to a Finals. Led playoff runs. Led major upsets. Had legendary games. You can make a flopped thread about the passes he got when he gets into the Hall of Fame.
:unimpressed: Huge win over a tanking OKC team improving his team to 2 games above .500

:yeshrug: I don’t plan on making any Butler threads. He isn’t quite threadworthy. I reserve those for superstars

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: Huge win over a tanking OKC team improving his team to 2 games above .500

:yeshrug: I don’t plan on making any Butler threads. He isn’t quite threadworthy. I reserve those for superstars
Jimmy has 6 seasons as good as or better than Paul Pierce's best. Tatum has one season anywhere near Jimmy's best. You're just upset for no reason by a great player.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy has 6 seasons as good as or better than Paul Pierce's best. Tatum has one season anywhere near Jimmy's best. You're just upset for no reason by a great player.
:dead:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka :mjlol: You said George originally I was like wow or maybe I’m tweaking
But just so it's clear: I'm taking Jimmy B over Small George every day, 7 days a week, all year. You can't be fukkin serious with that abortion funding fraud who aint never done shyt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daps
Gaudy record of 6-5 without Steph:blessed:

1-3 on the road:whoo:

Back to back losses at home against the Pistons and the Magic :lawd:

Outscored by 63 points during the span:ohlawd:

Kerr with some brilliant mastermind coaching once again:salute:
Winning record without Steph.

:wow:

You forgot to add Kerr smacked up a healthy championship Grizzlies squad. I know that shyt made your soul burn slow.

:wow: