Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
Unfortunately the Kawhi FA killed them. Understandable why they’d trade SGA and all those picks to get PG because that’s why KL signed but looking back if they kept SGA and all those picks I think team would be more balanced. Still they can turn it around in the playoffs

I keep saying that the playoffs are not a given. Their schedule has been relatively easy and they’ve still floundered. It’s a real possibility they are a play in team

If I was a betting man I’d say The Lakers just as good, if not better, of a chance to make it than The Clippers do currently

Daps
He can bring championship pedigree to the Wizards after they miss out on Wemby and trade MEHni Avdija :yes:

Looking back that top 10 shows why teams weren’t tryna offer much for it
What would the Wizards want with him? It's not like Gafford is going anywhere anytime soon.

Looking back it's clear GS should've never drafted him no matter what juelzing you wanna spin. And please, stop trying to sweep all that you said about him under the proverbial. You're gonna have to SAY IT, sooner or later.

:mjgrin:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What would the Wizards want with him? It's not like Gafford is going anywhere anytime soon.

Looking back it's clear GS should've never drafted him no matter what juelzing you wanna spin. And please, stop trying to sweep all that you said about him under the proverbial. You're gonna have to SAY IT, sooner or later.

:mjgrin:
They weren’t in a great situation but the pick was defensible. The ideal alternative just wasn’t there.

Still got that ring