Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Hows he shooting? 41% overall ? :huhldup:
He's a pretty awful finisher.. Really just an awful scorer in general within the arc. His stellar three point shooting makes him efficient overall but he has some real flaws in his half-court game.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if KL/Pg dont get a title which Clippers era is bigger disappointment Lob city or them?
Its a toss up. Both had nightmare-ish 3-1 chokes. Lob City would kill it during the regular season but bow out early every post season. The only saving grace for this squad now is that they still can right the wrong even though its not looking good at all.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Clippers have to move on from Morris/Kennard/Covington or some combination of 2 of the 3. Too many guys who do the same thing and they’re taking reps from Mann and Coffey.

Norman Powell should never, ever run point. Rather see zombie Wall out there
Facts.. I'm also down to see Preston get some run as a backup point. Its time

Daps
But he’s hardly mentioned when it comes to good players, idk if he’s an all time but he deserves his flowers in these basketball conversations

You must have been too young to see him play. He was a fancy rotation guy. Nothing more nothing less. A turnover machine that took bad shots and often was on the bench in crunch time for The Kings. Hubie Brown turned his career around.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Its a toss up. Both had nightmare-ish 3-1 chokes. Lob City would kill it during the regular season but bow out early every post season. The only saving grace for this squad now is that they still can right the wrong even though its not looking good at all.

Clippers have the richest owner in the league (and he is hands off). They can probably bounce back quickly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You must have been too young to see him play. He was a fancy rotation guy. Nothing more nothing less. A turnover machine that took bad shots and often was on the bench in crunch time for The Kings. Hubie Brown turned his career around.
Didn’t get much west coast games in Chicago, I’m def old enough to have seen him, just didn’t see him, but i remember he stayed on sports center. :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Clippers have the richest owner in the league (and he is hands off). They can probably bounce back quickly.
Being the richest owner means nothing when you don’t have assets or cap space to improve the team. It’s a reason why they’ve had to bring in washed up players like Jackson, Batum and Wall.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Being the richest owner means nothing when you don’t have assets or cap space to improve the team. It’s a reason why they’ve had to bring in washed up players like Jackson, Batum and Wall.
Unfortunately the Kawhi FA killed them. Understandable why they’d trade SGA and all those picks to get PG because that’s why KL signed but looking back if they kept SGA and all those picks I think team would be more balanced. Still they can turn it around in the playoffs