Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi doesn't help them either though. :patrice:

Least they get three guys who will be there every night and can begin to form an identity with guys having established roles. As it stands, it's different every other night.

I don't really believe they'll trade him but I do believe they should be considering it. :hubie:

An odd thing with Kawhi's games this season is almost all of his appearances have been against losing teams. Boston, Philly, Denver and Indiana are the only winning squads he's played against and they're 1-4 in those games. :patrice:
They got a roster full of them, the best replacement would be another star but obviously they have no way of getting one. Balmer just gotta pray everyday his legs work during playoffs.

I think its also a lot of Clippers training staff, if it was up to Kawhi, he would play today. He sounded annoyed about Lue benching him yesterday

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They got a roster full of them, the best replacement would be another star but obviously they have no way of getting one. Balmer just gotta pray everyday his legs work during playoffs.

I think its also a lot of Clippers training staff, if it was up to Kawhi, he would play today. He sounded annoyed about Lue benching him yesterday
What is even the rationale of not playing him today when he got 18 mniutes last night? What is the science behind that?

And again, if they're that worried about his health, why keep him? You don't get to simulate games.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What is even the rationale of not playing him today when he got 18 mniutes last night? What is the science behind that?

And again, if they're that worried about his health, why keep him? You don't get to simulate games.
Idk, just the training staff. Both Lue and Kawhi have made comments sounding annoyed. I feel bad for Lue, he gotta deal with this shyt with 4 players :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I knew it would be. I seen how athletic he was in what little play time he got in Boston.
Every time I've watched an Indy game this season, he's stood out. He isn't quite as big as OG Anunoby :dame: but I wonder if he has a similar trajectory.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I've watched an Indy game this season, he's stood out. He isn't quite as big as OG Anunoby :dame: but I wonder if he has a similar trajectory.
Time will tell but he's definitely someone that goes under the radar on the Pacers.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If/when the Pels make a move, they should dangle Herb Jones in that package. There's no way he can see the court over Naji Marshall or Trey Murphy in the playoffs. He's Thybulle status.