Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next step for GS role players is to play this way with Steph

The issue is role players need defined roles. Wigs/Steph return is going to throw somebody off

Daps

The issue is role players need defined roles. Wigs/Steph return is going to throw somebody off
It's not going to throw anyone off. They share the ball when Steph is in the team, and they share it without him. The power of the system.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

i don't think they ever play with everyone going off, just too many hands open.

all of this is going to make those guys all more comfortable late game in the postseason when the nerves kick in, i REALLY hope jordan poole being immature in the heat of the moment gets address before then, his turnovers were ridiculous

Daps
The Warriors have gone 5-0 since these posts (all without a combination of Steph, Wiggins, Klay, JMG, Kuminga etc):
Ultimate leader and ultimate competitor Graymond Dreen quits on his team. Again. Tonight on News at 11 :skip:
Draymond is really shameless
Nope. I’m focused on the head coach and the overrated clown who faked an injury because his daddy got hurt :skip:
How did Draymond Green and Steve Kerr do tonight? You know, the max player and supposed HOF coach? How were they?
You keep bringing up a system as if it’s something that works when Steph Curry doesn’t play. Newsflash: the entire team looks like GARBAGE.

No one benefits from anything except Steph Curry spoon feeding them open looks by either his passing or gravity on the floor. Use that head of yours for something other than a hat rack :heh:
This is an embarrassing display of coaching and preparation, even by Steve Kerr standards :picard:
At this stage, @Squirrel the Rockhead is giving himself Ls for fun.

:wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not going to throw anyone off. They share the ball when Steph is in the team, and they share it without him. The power of the system.
Poole has played better as a starter

Up to this point Lamb/Jerome/Kuminga/PBJ have played well.

You also still haven’t figured out how to get Klay/Wiggins/Poole playing at a high level at once.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think they ever play with everyone going off, just too many hands open.

all of this is going to make those guys all more comfortable late game in the postseason when the nerves kick in, i REALLY hope jordan poole being immature in the heat of the moment gets address before then, his turnovers were ridiculous
Nah I said in another thread I think Steph injury was low key a blessing as it forced role players to step up & the team more intensity. I just don’t think it will be a given for them to play as well once he gets back. But we’ll see….