Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These plays that Billy Donovan draws up at the end of games are fukking terrible

Can someone make this make sense? I get DeMar is a tough shot maker, but I literally did not see one play called for Lavine in all of these last possession situations for Chicago.

When this shyt is this blatant it makes me think that Billy low key wants Zach to ask to be traded eventually. I can't call it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Can someone make this make sense? I get DeMar is a tough shot maker, but I literally did not see one play called for Lavine in all of these last possession situations for Chicago.

When this shyt is this blatant it makes me think that Billy low key wants Zach to ask to be traded eventually. I can't call it.

Derozan is the better player it's that simple.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

if zack gets traded, then he probably gets to ride out his contract :manny:
Derozan is the better player it's that simple.
:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is he still good?

I don't think he would be worth trading for especially not the Lakers.

He would be a good buy-out candidate.

He’s not having a good season by the numbers. Below average TS% and his 3-point shooting isnt where it was even last year.

Needs to play with a PG and be on a squad where guys are bought into a system. He’d be solid in Phoenix, Dallas, Denver coming off the bench.

Rockets want a 1st rounder for him which is insane.